Documents for Long Term Exchange, Short Term Exchange, and student management are provided here. These will be be useful to students, the District Youth Exchange Committee, and other districts. Please feel free to browse – and make use of them if they are helpful.
- LTYE Inbound Host Club Guide 2017 (.pdf) July/August 2017 intake
- LTYE Student and Host Family Guide 2017 (.pdf) July/August 2017 intake
- LTYE Counsellor Workbook 2017 (.pdf) July/August 2016 intake
- LTYE Outbound Manual (.pdf)
- District Certification Manual (.pdf)
- Club Certification Manual (.pdf)
- Youth Exchange Program Committee Manual (.pdf)
The above .PDF documents are also available in Word format on request.
DCSI Child Related Employment Screening Application
The DCSI screening application form can be download here (.doc format). This has been prefilled with the D9520 YEC organisation details. You can download the document and either print it and complete in writing, or save, edit and print it. Note if you are editing then you may need to enable edit in Word. Then take the completed form and 100 point check to a post office. The post office will be the verifying officer (for the 100 point check) and reimbursement from YEC is on production of their receipt.
Long Term Exchange – Rotary International Youth Exchange Program (YEP)
- Contact Andrew Hardy (D9520 YEP Chair)
- m: 0419 807 967
- PO Box 905, Mitcham Shopping Centre South Australia 5062
Short Term Exchange – Rotary Australia New Zealand Student Exchange (RANZSE)
- Contact Shiralee Judge (RANZSE Co-ordinator)
- m: 0412 882 517
- Expression of Interest Form (.pdf)
- Application Instructions (.pdf)
- Application Form (.docx)
- Sponsoring Club Checklist (.pdf)